Skip to content
- Training is provided by BRAVO.
- Training is mandatory for all volunteers.
- Volunteers will attend one two-hour training session in the fall, focusing on the first three BRAVO lessons, and one training session in the winter, focusing on the last three BRAVO!lessons.
- It is the responsibility of the school BRAVO building coordinator or BRAVO Team to provide the training dates and times to all school BRAVO volunteers.
- Out-of-state volunteers will be trained by a BRAVO trainer, once a year , at a two hour session in the fall.
Study CD / Flash Drive Information
- Each BRAVO school coordinator will receive a BRAVO study CD or a flash drive
- The CD or flash drive should be duplicated and provided to each school volunteer
- This study CD / flash drive contains all of the musical selections to be studied that year and will help volunteers study BRAVO musical selections at home
- Many selections are recorded with comments that will be helpful to BRAVO volunteers who are not trained musicians.